Monday 14 June 2021

Alyssa Carson will going to be the first human being on mars.

 

Alyssa Carson is going to become the first person on Mars. Alyssa Carson, aged just 20 going to become the first human being ever land on the surface of Mars.


“I first got interested in space when I was really young. Obviously, I don’t remember everything when I was that young, but my dad does remember me coming and having some questions about space and about Mars,” Alyssa told.

Mars has been Alyssa’s dream and she’s the only person who attended every NASA Space camp. NASA aims and plans to land the first human on Mars in the 2030s.




The perseverance rover will be expected to search for signs of life and measure Mar’s weather and water conditions.

The whole the reason why we went to the moon was because there was so much public interest around it,” Carson said. “I definitely think that Mars kind of needs that same push. So it’s kind of either teaching or inspiring or helping people to either want to get involved in the space program in some way or just want to support it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Holes are the new way to travel across time? Even past.

Black holes could be the key to time travel and "billions of years just pass in minutes" , billions of years would pass in "...